Tramontina 26464100 Magnetic knife holder
The rack is for knives with ferromagnetic blades, such as stainless steel or carbon steel.
Install the rack at a safe height out of the reach of children.
Find a proper and safe location for installing the rack. Do not install it where you might bump it with your hands or lean something against it causing the knives to fall.
Avoid installing the rack in a high place with no support below so that the knives do not fall freely and possibly injure the user.
Do not put anything on top of the blades.
Align the handles so that when you remove a knife, your hand does not touch the cutting edge of another knife.
Always place the knives with the handles below the blades.
Always check that the knife is firmly in place without any risk of falling.
When removing a knife from the rack, pull it toward you. Pulling the blades up or down can scratch them.
Avoid banging the knife?s cutting edge against the metallic parts of the magnetic rack as this can damage the cutting edge.
É importante limpar e secar bem as facas antes de posicioná-las.
To clean the rack, use water and a dry or damp cloth.
Certifique-se de que a barra esteja completamente seca antes de posicionar as facas novamente.
Use the rack itself as a gauge to make a hole in the wall:
1. Choose the place where you want to install the rack.
2. Verifique se a parede escolhida possui condições de fixar sua barra com firmeza.
3. Hold the rack in the desired place and use a pencil to mark the wall with the exact spots for making the holes, marking inside the holes.
4. Check that the holes marked are aligned and that the rack will be straight once installed.
5. Drill holes in the wall and insert the plugs inside the holes.
6. Hold the rack in place and partly screw one of the screws into the wall and then the other screw. Tighten the screws until the rack is held firmly in place.
7. Finished! Your magnetic rack is ready to help you keep your knives organized.