nonionic surfactant, cationic tensoaivo, preservatives, adjuvants, abrasive and water.
– Suitable to polish and remove stains on copper surfaces resulting in glare.
– Available in main selling points.
– Non-toxic product.
To remove stains, spread a small portion of pasta with a clean, soft cotton cloth (dry or wet) and scrub the surface well. To polish, apply a small portion of the folder in the previously clean and dry surface. Rubbing with a clean, soft cotton cloth (dry) to create a dark and solid waste. Take the residue and then wash the surface. To keep the brightness of the part, do not use abrasive sponges.
-. It is not annoying or primary sensitizer daderme
. – Contact with the eyes can cause irritation (containing abrasives)
. – Ingestion may cause irritation of vomiting mucosase
– gives off fumes or toxic dust.
– Non – toxic.
– Keep away from children and pets.
– Keep container closed.
– Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
– Do not reuse the packaging for other purposes.